Thursday, September 27, 2012

Housecleaning


We just received news that the organic fabrics that we'll be using for our Eco Art Wear Collection to be showcased on the runway during 2013 Baltimore FashionWeek have shipped.

Yep ... they're on their way!

Beautifully amazing textiles from Harmony Art Organics.

It's all I can do not to recreate that old Mervyn's commercial ...

you know ... the one where the woman's face is pressed against the glass and she's saying "open.  open.  open."

except in my case, I'll be the one with my face pressed up against the living room window, scouring the streets with eyes like glazed donuts, quietly repeating over and over "U.P.S.  U.P.S.  U.P.S."

Patience is supposed to be a virtue ... I don't have any.

And I'm okay with that  =)

I order to be patient, I need to fill my time with other things ...

like making stuff ...
and spiffing up the website ...
and organizing ...

yep.  cleaning.

Gotta make room for those 110" wide cotton fabrics that will be here by the 1st.
and today seems a pretty good day to do it!


What do you do to pass the time while you're waiting for something else to happen or arrive?

No comments:

Post a Comment