Tuesday, February 7, 2012

My Thoughts for Today ...



A friend of mine shared his perspective this morning regarding the many changes happening in the World around us, as those changes in people relate to his spiritual persona.  I read it with my coffee this morning; many of his words resonating deeply within my psyche.  Resonating so very deeply in fact, that this compilation of topics led to a very deep conversation between myself and fiance.

Within the last 4 days, we have been exploring and releasing some very deep-seated fears from both sides of the fence ... many of those, I do not feel compelled to share with the rest of the Universe. However, what resonates the strongest within aligns very well with some of my friend's observations.

 After many years of searching, I am in love with Me first ... every miniscule aspect of Me.  I love the man with whom I am intimate and until such a time that commitment and monogamy no longer equate to control of one person over another, a time when people can experience Unconditional Trust as well as Unconditional Love, without detriment or damage to the people involved, I have no immediate desire to share that level of intimacy with any other female.

 I love companionship as much as I love being alone ... I do not relish being lonely.  There is a difference.  And I recognize that I can do without the latter.

 I incarnated upon this planet.  I believe that I have lived many lifetimes, also upon this planet ... some good ... some not so good.  When the time comes and the world ascends into a 5D Reality, I intend to remain with this planet, in all of her wondrous and glorious states of Paradise.  I resonate with the idea that I am of the original inhabitants of Earth; I do not look up into the night sky with the longing to return to a home lost somewhere out in the Universe, beyond the Milky Way.

 I do however, wish to have the ability to wander the cosmos, playing among the stars ... following whatever fancy happens to strike.  If I wish to wander barefoot through the streets of Rome on Tuesday, fingering fine cloths and sampling the local fare, and swim naked in some tranquil off-world sea, under a brilliant Cerulean sky, on Wednesday, I hope to do that in the blink of an eye.

 I am working on my manifestation skills and truly enjoying every aspect of them ... speeding them up in linear time.  Manifestation Now would be lovely ... but I do not wish to give up entirely the act of Creation.  Watching flowers grow from from seed to bloom is an amazing sight.

 I wish to explore my Greatest Excitement, along the mountains and valleys, shadows and sunlit glades of my soul, to its very completion ... until such a time that I am captured by my next Greatest Excitement ... to do it all over again.  I wish to be free to do so and to have a companionship with whom to share all aspects and wonders of the exploration.

 I do not meditate.  Have never been able to sit still long enough to do so ... there's so much that I would rather do otherwise. I have instead learned to be in constant communication with my subconscious; my thoughts traveling back and forth between both hemispheres of my brain as easily as one crosses a room.  Does that make me any less "Zen" than the man who sits on a mountaintop for 6 months, listening to nothing more than the distant chatter of singing birds and gently ringing Tibetian bells, while exploring all aspects of Who He Is?  I don't think so.  I would hope not.

 And ... I would hope that my desire for hand-crafted, organic chocolates and really good red wine does not fade away with the increase of consciousness and the demise of the conditioned mentality.

Regardless of how we each approach the evolution of our planet ... of our people ... Zen is not a destination, it's a state of Be-ing; fluid enough to bend and shift with the ever-changing You; in such abundance that others may take away from it, a piece as their own, without taking away from the Whole.

and I believe that there is plenty of Zen left in the World ... so much that each of us is able to share our interpretation of it with others.

No comments:

Post a Comment